2221 S. STOUGHTON RD.
(ACROSS FROM FARM & FLEET)
10:30AM - 7:30PM
10:30AM - 6:00PM
9:30AM - 5:00PM
12:00PM - 4:00PM
2. If you have nice used furniture that you are interested in selling, you can call Quality Furniture Madison, Inc. at 608-223-1699 or send an email with attached pictures to email@example.com. We will reply with an estimate.
5. In-store layaway is available on New Furniture and no credit check is required. A minimum deposit of $20 will open an account. If merchandise becomes discontinued, or should you chose to cancel your layaway, deposits are non-refundable and will be re-issued as Store Credit only. Layaways expire after One Year.
6.You do not have to buy/order an entire set. You may buy/order individual pieces from any set. Any new set you see in our store will have a card showing the package price of the sets as well as individual pieces and prices. Our catalogues also offer purchase of individual pieces.
8. Store Credit only. Returns may be accepted up to 10 days from the original date of purchase if the item has not been used. Items that have been used cannot be accepted for return. Area rugs must be returned within 2 days. Mattresses that have been unsealed from the plastic or used cannot be accepted for return. Items that have stains, dirt, animal hair, smoke, etc. cannot be accepted for return. Returns must be in the original cardboard or plastic and be accompanied by the original receipt. Quality Furniture Madison may choose to inspect the returned item before any returns are accepted. After inspection, Store credit may be issued minus a 15% restocking fee. Used Furniture is sold "as is"; returns of used furniture will not be accepted.
9. To be fair to all of our customers, Quality Furniture Madison will hold an item with no money down for One Hour. If you purchase an item, we will mark it sold and arrange a time for you to pick it up or to have it delivered.
10. The manufacturer warrants your purchase. Quality Furniture Madison will help you obtain the benefit of the manufacturer's warranty. Your exclusive remedy is with the manufacturer. Any and all warranties are void without a valid receipt.
12. Quality Furniture Madison is proud to carry several American-Made furniture companies. Symbol Mattress is made in Watertown, WI. Perdue Woodworks is made in Rapid City, South Dakota. Glideaway Bed Frames ship from St. Louis, Missouri. Between these companies you can practically fill your house with American-Made furniture!
13. At Quality Furniture Madison we purchase Used Furniture from the Madison area community. We recycle used furniture time and time again. In a world where we are concerned about over-flowing landfills, we do our part by purchasing your used furniture and keeping it out of those landfills. So the next time you are thinking of throwing out your furniture, call us first.
TWIN: 38" x 75"
FULL(DOUBLE): 53" x 75"
QUEEN: 60" x 80"
KING: 76" x 80"
OTHER SIZES NOT PICTURED:
TWIN EXTRA LONG: 39" x 80"
FULL EXTRA LONG: 54" x 80"
3/4 BED: 48" x 74
CALIFORNIA QUEEN: 60" x 84"
CALIFORNIA KING: 72" x 84"
16. Body impressions are normal in quality bedding. Just as the seat in your new car conforms to your body, so too does your mattress. Impressions will be more noticeable in Queen and King sizes. Periodic rotating of your Symbol Mattress will extend its life. For Queen and King size sets, make sure that your bed frame has a rigid center support. A quilted protector pad can be placed over your mattress to act as a barrier against stains to the mattress.
17. Periodic vacuuming will remove dust, dirt, and pet hair that can damage the fibers over time. If your area rug is in a high-traffic area, rotating the rug once or twice a year will help prolong its life. If a yarn works its way to the surface, do not pull it out. Simply clip it even with the surface. Clean spills immediately; never rub, always blot to prevent fraying the yarns.
18. Treat your sofa well and it will treat you to a long life. Sit only on the seat cushions; sofas are not designed to handle weight on the arms or the back of the frame. Periodic vacuuming will remove dust, dirt, and pet hair that can damage the fabric over time. After you vacuum, fluff the back pillows the same way you would with any other pillow. This will keep the fibers from becoming compacted. If you have double-sided seat cushions, be sure to flip them regularly to prolong the life of the cushion. If the cushions are all the same size / shape, rotate them to a different position on the sofa. If your cushions are attached to the sofa, vary your sitting habits.